So, Businessman or Criminal for Next Prez???

Politic, Religion, News, Gun Control - Whatever hits YOUR Hot Button

So, Businessman or Criminal for Next Prez???

Postby oig » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd ask the question, in case it hadn't occurred to you yet. So, Donald is a billionaire businessman who's provided jobs for thousands of working people and built some of the largest landmark buildings in the country, but he's not the most articulate speaker, and tends to pop off with some fairly bizarre comments that tend to worry me. Also says he's getting military strategy advice watching the talk shows on TV. Plus side is nobody owns him and the old line politicians hate his guts, which ought to be a major point of encouragement for anyone who's watched what politicians have done to us so far. And anyone who managed to raise that amazing crop of kids while making his fortune has my respect. :D

Then there's Crooked Hillary, who makes a few hundred million dollars off speaking fess and donations to her "Charitable Trust" from a slew of this country's not-best-friends. Taking money from countries that practice Sharia law, discriminate against women, gays, Christians, and Jews and all the not-crazy Muslims in the world while claiming you are a champion of most of those groups seems to me to disqualify her right out of the box.Not to mention her anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti everybody not part of her very specific circle, plus of course wanting to appoint left left liberals the the Supremes and all Federal courts, also gives one pause. :(

Oh, and she's never created a single job for anyone except her claque of political aides and hangers-on.

Oh, yea, there's that open borders thing, too, where shes wants to bring in not just Barry O's planned 10,000 Syrians, but more like 550,000 of them. So if Homeland Security is right and "Only One or Two Percent" of Syrian Refugees are ISIS fighters sneaking in, then Hillary is OK with 500 to 1,000 Jihadist Suicide bombers coming into your towns next year? So if the 1,000 number is right, and they each kill between 49 and 84 of us, depending on whether they shoot up a mall, or ram a truck into a stadium crowd coming out of the game, we're saying she's OK with between 49,000 and 84,000 of us dying to support her open borders agenda, right? :(

Oh too, I noticed at the convention she brought up the familes of people shot by the police, some of whom were PROVEN to have been deserving of a bullet, but no Police widows and orphans, plus she gave warm support for Black Lives Matter, stopping just short of joining in their chant "What do we want? Dead Cops, When do we ant them, NOW!" or my other favorite " Pigs in a Blanket, Fry them like Bacon!" Just loveley people; examples to the youth of the nation. :evil:

Anyway, guess who's voting for the eccentric businessman with the great family and the hottie wife? Please do the same; need to save the USA from a 3rd Obama term, if we can. :lol:

OIG
Slugshooting: Making a bigger impression than a .50 BMG! Join ASSA and Help Us Make Some Noise!
oig
Site Admin

Return to OFF-TOPIC - Non-SlugShooting